Amendments to Sri Lankan Passports
Amendments are made on Sri Lankan passports by the Embassy on submission of duly completed application by relevant parties under the following categories.
- Validation for all Countries
- Any other amendments
- Duly filled Application for Amending a Sri Lankan Travel Document- I.M. 37 O Form
- Current Passport with a color copy of the detail page
- A request letter by the applicant for any other amendment on the passport as determined by the Embassy
- Collection of the passport by the applicant in person or authorized person with written consent of the applicant.
FEES/OTHER CHARGES FOR AMENDMENTS TO SRI LANKAN PASSPORTS
|Validation all Countries
|Any other amendments