Emergency Travel Document (ETD)
Emergency Travel Document (ETD), Non-Machine Readable Passport (NMRP) is issued to Sri Lankan nationals only to return to Sri Lanka on emergency cases, such as lost Passport, expiry of the current passport etc,.
The validity of a ETD is only for 3 months. However, NMRP can be issued valid for 6 months.
- Duly filled passport application-I.E.35_A K Form
- Three colour photographs-taken within three months- passport size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Please see specifications. (No scanned photographs are accepted)
- Current passport with copies of the photo pages, alteration and observation pages
- Copies of the lost passport, along with the “Loss Passport Report”/Police report with legal English translation, if applicable.
FEES/OTHER CHARGES FOR A NMRP
|NMRP Passport||AED 280/-|
- Quick Guidelines to apply for a Sri Lankan Passport
- Passport Application–I.E.35_A K Form
- Specifications on Photographs