Sri Lankan Passport for a Minor Under 16
A Sri Lankan citizen, who is under 16 years old, can apply for a Sri Lankan passport to the Embassy.
Application for a passport under this category should be made in line with general terms and conditions applicable for applying for a new Sri Lankan Passport.
- Duly perfected passport application – I.E.35_A K Form
- Three colour photographs-taken within three months, passport size 3.5×4.5 cm. Please see specifications- (No scanned photographs are accepted).
- A ‘No Objection’ letter signed by both parents giving consent to the issuance of a separate passport to the child. If the parents are divorced/separated, the original court decision countersigned by relevant authorities should be attached.
- UAE Birth Certificate (original) in English, attested by relevant UAE authority with copies, if the child is born in UAE.
- Original Sri Lankan Birth Certificate with a photocopy, and if the child was born outside Sri Lanka, the original Citizenship certificate with a photocopy.
- The current passports of the parents- if Sri Lankans-with photocopies of 8 & 9 pages-photo page(2-3 Pages) and endorsement pages(4-5 Pages).
- Parents’ Marriage original certificate with a copy
- Valid visa copy
FEES/OTHER CHARGES FOR A PASSPORT FOR A MINOR
|Passport for All Countries||AED 580/-|
- Quick Guidelines to apply for a Sri Lankan Passport
- Passport Application–I.E.35_A K Form
- Specifications on Photographs
- Specimen for a ‘No Objection’ letter by parents