Applying for a New Passport in Place of a Lost Passport
Application for a new Sri Lankan under this category can be made to the Embassy with additional documents apart from the standard requirements for applying for a new Sri Lankan passport.
Applicant is required to make a complaint to the local police station immediately after the loss of the passport, and obtain a police report for the lost passport.
Police report together with a letter issued by UAE Immigration Department with English translation should be submitted with the application.
- Duly filled passport application-I.E.36_A K Form
- A copy of the lost passport
- Police report with its English translation
- Original Birth Certificate with copies.
- Original Sri Lankan national ID with copies.
- Three colour photographs-taken within three months, passport size 3.5×4.5 cm. Please see specifications (No scanned photographs are accepted)
FEES/OTHER CHARGES FOR A PASSPORT IN PLACE OF A LOST PASSPORT
|Passport for All Countries( Without copy)||AED 1740/-|
|Passport for All Countries( With copy)||AED 1370/-|
- Passport Application–I.E.36_A K Form
- Complaint Form- Stolen or Lost Sri Lankan Passport
- Specifications on Photographs